Flash Butt Welding
Automation International is the worldwide leader in supplying flash, butt and upset welding machines for many applications from the smallest buttweld to the largest flashweld. Ten standard models range from 10 KVA to 3000 KVA.
Applications include: wheels, aerospace, structural members, rings, rods, stationary rail application, anodes, bands and many more. Our smallest Flash or Butt Welding machines are capable of small application including band-saw blades, wire applications and flat stock materials.
Our largest models range from 100 Ton upset to 200 Ton upset with 500 Ton clamp force. These welders weigh up to 45 Ton.
- Available as Flash or Butt (flash less) or combination
- Designed to withstand the most stringent industrial demands and environment
- Provides complete, precise control of the entire weld cycle
- Covers full range of flash and butt weld applications in weldable ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to maximum capacity of each unit
- Available in models with Single-phase AC transformers or Three-phase DC transformers/power supplies
Experienced Sales Engineers will evaluate your application and process to determine the size of butt welder and tooling arrangement to fit your needs.
The flash and butt welding process provides an excellent weld quality using no filler materials and requires no flux or gas coverage and is extremely fast.
AII Flash and Butt welders are available in standard or custom clamping mechanisms for vertical, horizontal and angular applications. Horizontal slide style clamps for straight butt welds, or on an angle for miter welding. For special applications, combinations of vertical and horizontal clamps can be supplied.
From smaller mechanical driven units up to hydraulic/servo powered model B Series – Band saw Blade –F1-F4 Series 20 KVA to 250 KVA AC or DC -F5-F9 Series 250 KVA to 1000 KVA AC or 2000 KVA DC